Friday, December 28, 2007

New Mexico and Arizona

There were a lot of really awesome things that I got to see while going through New Mexico and Arizona for the first time. Some of them weren't at easily photographed and included:

* A tumbleweed, rolling down the interstate at us... it was really funny
* A rocky hill with "Fraggle Rock" written on it
* Lots and lots of cactus, I only saw a couple of the three pronged ones that you see in cartoons on tv and they were down in a valley.

Luckily though, I did capture some other really groovy things with my camera....


Travelling through New Mexico, there were mountains and hills all around.



This rock was across the road from the rest area we stopped at - it reminded me of a whale not sure why hehe.



Horse-Head Rock, It drew my attention because it looks kinda like a horse's head at the top. This was a formation behind the rest area we stopped at in Arizona



Lots of rocky area's in Arizona, this was the view behind the rest area we stopped at.

No comments: