Monday, December 31, 2007

The last of the photo backlog...

Well this is the last of the photo backlog I had sitting here waiting to be uploaded (YAY) I wanted to space them out a bit so you guys didn't have lots to look through in one go.

I'll post again in a minute with a proper update (unless the website decides to go walkabouts on me again) :)


Beautiful Sunset, this was the last shot I got before running back to the warmth of the truck. It was sooo cold outside that even my gloves weren't helping keep my fingers warm! I only stayed out there taking shots for a few minutes, unfortunately most of them were too blurring from shivering hehe but this one and the one below it turned out pretty good I think.




Beautiful sunset on top of a plateau in New Mexico. We came back outside from having dinner and this was the scene behind the truck. The blur is due to the fact I was freezing and shaking from the cold wind and temperature that night.




This is a mountain near Flagstaff, Arizona (which is right by the grand canyon!!!) Beautiful morning drive through the mountains, this was also just before we saw the elk grazing on the side of the interstate.




Cliff area in Arizona pretty close to New Mexico



Cliffs in Arizona just before the state line with New Mexico




Welcome to New Mexico!

No comments: