Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Sitting here in Oklahoma, turns out the place we're delivering to is only about 1 minute up the road, yet it can't be delivered early. Oh well lol means we get to sit for a few days. At least we get to catch up on sleep YAY

This year has been amazing for me, and I'm very thankful for the opportunities I've been given. While I'm having a blast over here, we're planning on moving to Australia, and we're hoping that 2008 will be a good year for it to happen for us. But don't fret, we'll be popping over to kiwiland to catch up with family and friends.

To all my wonderful family and friends ... I want to say thank you, for being truly amazing, may all your holiday wishes come true and 2008 is filled with love, laughter and lots of happy times.

Okay enough of the sappy stuff..... Have fun and enjoy the holidays!

Anyone got some interesting or odd new year's resolutions? feel free to share peoples!!!!!! i'll share mine a little closer to new years :)

Tonight we'll be settling in with a movie and relaxing. Only another day and a bit until we can deliver and continue on our merry way.

Our next scheduled home time will be on the 1st January, so anyone wanting to call and chat, just let us know and we'll make sure we're home.

until next time...
lots of love to you all xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your journal entries even though I forget to read them all the time. The pics are great. You'll have to get a couple of Samwise and Chloe when you get home so you can post them, too.LOL
See you soon.
Marj

Corina said...

I'm sorry I missed out on getting photos of Samwise and Chloe before you guys left. I'll have to get lots of them when you guys get back to Wisconsin!

I'm glad you enjoy the journal entries, I know i'm a little slack at remember to update them but I do my best :)