Monday, January 19, 2009

Talk about a curve ball from left field....

To update you on whats happening, i'm back in new zealand. Things are going well.

If you'd asked me this time last week what my chances are/were that i'd be back in new zealand by today, i wouldn't have thought it very likely. But we were made an offer by my uncle to help us out because things are only going to get worse over there, and being back here opens up a lot of options for us. Most importantly It should be easier to to find a job, get patrick's immigration stuff sorted and all that fun stuff. Oh and yeah its damn awesome to be able to see my mum and family, friends again.

So that kinda explains why i've been a bit quiet. We were given the offer on Thursday, and the tickets were booked on saturday for sunday (yesterday), and well - here we are!

Random amusement for me at the moment, I just called telebanking for my bank account here in nz, one I haven't touched in awhile and turns out i've got an amazing interest rate lol i've got about $70 in there that i didn't know I had! that made me giggle. Of course I can't use the account until i a)get a new eftpos card and b) change the account type, cos the fees are astronomical while its on the super save & win program.

We had a good flight, it was funny watching a hari krishna guy getting told off by the airhostess for trying to tell people the good word, and I spent my time between doing wordsearches and well thats about it lol. They had storms here in christchurch yesterday, apparently really crazy bad storms but we missed it all muahaha.

Damn, I just realised i'll have to change the title of my blog again since i'm no longer in the OZ. Nevermind I'll think of something.

I applied for 6 jobs this morning, so i think its been a bit of productive day :) anyways better go, talk to you again soon guys xoxox

No comments: