Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Headaches

Yup i've had a headache for a couple of days now, and a bit of a fever so i'm not feeling overly great today - so this will be a short blog.

Hmm whats new, Had a good day yesterday despite my headache and fever kicking in. I cleaned a friend's place for a couple of hours (and a few $$$) and went to a birthday thing for a cousin since he was turning 15. After that I came home and tried to nap but i remembered that a friend asked me to take some shots of the moon, so that kinda woke me a bit. I was awake again about 3am, and it took me a good couple of hours to get tired enough to go back to sleep.

Today was well, blah. I watched some tv, played on the computer for a wee bit, and tried not to move around too much. In fact after dinner i'm very seriously thinking of having a bath and going to bed. Completely uneventful.

But I wanted to share one of my shots from last night, i'm pretty proud of it if i do say so myself!


Cool huh? anyways I'm going to go have some dinner type stuff and relax. Take care all xoxox

No comments: