Sunday, January 11, 2009

Heerrrrrrrrrrrrrre's.... KIWI!

Thats right folks i'm back to using blogger and back to my old blog. I was thinking about starting a new one for my life in australia but thats just too much hassle!

Anyways Welcome to 2009! I hope everyone had a great holiday season (no matter what holidays you observed), and are having a prosperous and happy new year!

Christmas/yule for us was great, we spent it with family and went away with them for a few days. I got spoilted rotten! and feel very blessed by the generosity and love my australia side of the family showed us. Because money was a little tight for us this year, we decided on something creative and personal, I printed some of my photos and had them framed for various family members. I was a bit nervous how it would all go over but they really enjoyed it and appreciated the effort.

We spent a few days up at my aunt and uncle's farm and had an absolutely blast. I rode the quad bikes on my own, learnt how to shoot a bow, went 4 wheel driving, lots of bush hikes and spent plenty of time relaxing. All in all it was an amazing time and I can't wait to go back.

Unfortunately its 4:30pm and I need to finish this so I can go cook dinner, I'm making chicken caccitore! just part of my little challenge for this year (which i'll explain when i finish my update later - providing I can kick hubby off the computer later to finish it otherwise it will be tomorrow).

No comments: