Friday, January 4, 2008

Yes we're at the house...

So we're at the house now! YAY. We actually got to go home on the 31st but by the time we stopped for dinner and got a few things done it was getting a little late.

Tuesday we relaxed around the house, I caught up on a couple of the things I needed to do while at home so that was very good. We also went the movies last night to see "Aliens VS Predators Requiem". After we got home we watched some DVD's we rented yesterday including "War" (Starring Jet Li), Balls of Fury (comedy), Stardust (Fantasy based on a book by Neil Gaiman) and Resident Evil: Extinction. They weren't half bad, though I wasn't as impressed with "War" as I though I would be.

Yesterday we took Marj and Alan to the city to see "The Golden Compass" (we had already seen it, they hadn't), our local theater guy only had it playing for a week or two which sucks. Oh well it gave us an excuse to go into the city and have a look around.

If anyone wants to call us, any time tomorrow/tomorrow night would be best because we're heading back out on the road on Saturday (our time).

We finally remember to get batteries for my Electronic penguin called Simon. He's so cute, you plug him into speakers and he plays the music instead, as well as chirps, dances and plays a little light show on his belly. Its so cute! It was a birthday present from my brother in law.

Anyways, I'm really really tired so I'm going to have an early night (I say as it is about to hit midnight). So I'll catch up with you guys again soon.

No comments: