Wednesday, January 23, 2008

photo post....flowers, sunrises, rockets


Beautifully chilly morning in Alabama, but I absolutely loved the sunrise shot I got walking across the grounds at the welcome center for the state. I really love this photo and I hope you do too.



The Alabama state welcome center actually has a rocket! how cool is it. I didn't walk all the way over to it because it was extremely cold that morning. We've been past it a few times but never had time to stop when I had a decent camera with us. Next time I'll walk over and explore it a bit better.




Alabama's state creed. This was taken at the official welcome center for the state.



Memorial Highway sign in Alabama.


A really pretty coloured flower that caught my eye. I couldn't resist stopping and taking a photo despite the cold chilly weather.



Close up of a pretty flower in Alabama.



A really cute yellow flower. Despite it being extremely cold that morning, I had to stop and take a photo of this potted flower.



I don't remember what state this was in, but it was rather early one morning. I loved how bright and intense the colours were, and well the fact we'd been up since 2am made me a little wacky and camera happy. I don't even entirely mind the power/phone pole in the way.

No comments: