Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wow!

Firstly, let me say Hi and welcome to my new readers! My apologies if it took me awhile to get you the link to my blog. I have a horrible memory, thats my only excuse really. Its really nice to have this blog, it makes it a lot easier to let you guys know whats going on with us. Feel free to leave lots of comments and check back often! I've been slack lately about updating but in my defense, its been so busy! its nice to have a few days to rest, relax and catch up on things.

Yes! we're finally at home, and really enjoying our home time. Today I did some laundry, cleaned the house a little, played with settings on my computer to make it run a little better, which was interesting. Watched a little tv and played world of warcraft for a wee bit.

We're staying at home until Thursday when we're heading out on the road again for 2 weeks, so if you want to call tomorrow/tomorrow night would be a good opportunity.

Well i'm gonna go end this post and start organising the photos that i've been meaning to post for awhile! enjoy!

No comments: