Sunday, January 13, 2008

Its raining....its pouring

Friday 11th January:
Had a wonderful dinner last night and got a good night's sleep so everything is going wonderful today. Got to our delivery place with no hassle and it seems that what damage was caused by the storm last night isn't hindering traffic. Its beautiful and sunny out today, hard to believe how rough things were last night.

Got our weekend load just a few minutes ago, we're heading to Texas which is very cool, I like Texas (though i'm not too fond of traffic in the dallas/ft worth area its two huge cities right next to each other and it makes for really long back ups if there's an accident). Its about a 600 mile run so we'll have a nice leisurely trip over there from Alabama where we're currently at.


Saturday 12th January:
We made it to Louisiana tonight before we decided to stop. We're only about 3 hours from where we need to be on monday so its all good, we can have a relaxing day tomorrow.

It stormed a little today but it was after we'd parked up, so we ran inside and had an early dinner just incase it decided to get worse but it didn't. It rained for awhile, and I think it might actually be down to a light drizzle by now.

I've got a few photos I took the other day to post but I'll try uploading them tomorrow. As for now I'm playing around with a few settings on th blog because it seems people have been having issues trying to comment. I hope I can get it sorted :P because I love hearing from you guys. For some reason it doesn't email you to tell you i've responded, but keep checking back here, I might've!

If you notice a bunch of older posts turning it its because for some reason it saved them as drafts instead of posting them. Bah, silly blog.

No comments: