Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello February

I really cannot believe its February already.



I've completed training for both jobs and both of them have assigned me my first shift on Tuesday! So from 10am - 4pm at one job, then 4:30pm - 8:30pm at the other one. Its going to be a very busy day thats for sure.



Other than that life's been pretty cruisy. I'm getting reaquainted with the city, and having a good time seeing familar things, while being shocked and amazed at whats changed and grown over the years. In some respects its very much the same city, yet there's some new stuff hiding around the place.



The weather's been pretty good, we had one rainy day there last week and rumor has it its meant to be raining this afternoon, but we'll see. The day before yesterday was pretty darn hot (though nowhere near as bad as its been in melbourne this week), I got sunburn on my nose just from hanging out washing and taking it off the line when it was dry. It only took about 20 minutes to dry a load of sheets and then the load of towels!!! the wind helped a lot too though.



Its breakfast time here, so i'd better go get something to eat. I'll write again soon!

No comments: