Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

I love rain! I really do. I'm sitting here, on my day off from work, watching the rain fall. Granted not the best day for doing washing, but I can put the stuff on a clothes horse to dry inside so its all good.

I'm feeling great today after getting a proper night's sleep. I think the lack of heat last night contributed to me being able to sleep most of the night through. I woke up once but that was about 7am, and i decided to go back to sleep until 8:30am. A sleep in has been well deserved after the past couple of weeks.

Work has me scheduled for wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday at this stage!! I'm over the moon with the extra hours :) so, happy kiwi. It will mean I wont be around on the net all that much over the next few days, so if i take awhile to reply to emails or comments - please don't worry.

To be honest, not much has been happening lately. We're waiting on patrick's passport to come back from the consulate with his new passport, so we can go to the immigration centre and get either the work visa sorted, or the residency started (we've been told to talk to an immigration officer and get them to decide which would be the better option for us). That should arrive sometime between wednesday and friday, so we'll get the rest of it sorted next week (when i find out what days i'm working). Will let ya know when we do!

well i'd better go, my stomach's rumbling so its time for breakfast (mmmm vegemite on toast!)
see ya!

No comments: