Friday, June 6, 2008

the waiting game

I'm currently playing the waiting game... why? because on wednesday I had an interview for a job at a bookstore, and today is decision day! fingers crossed. She said if I don't hear from here by tonight then I wasn't successful but that I should keep applying because my library experience is what got me into one of the 10 spots for an interview!!! so thats really positive.

Not much going on besides that. Dad and Pat are going up to my aunt and uncle's farm for the weekend, and i'm staying home (because they're leaving about lunchtime and If i get the call for this job i might have to start as soon as saturday or sunday). Then of course there's the fact I might be puppysitting for my other uncle (depending on how our dog gets on with his dog). I don't mind though, because they'll be back saturday night and it will be nice to have the house to myself for a change.

It dawns on me that some of you might not know we have a dog now! his name is Jasper, he's an older dog but such a sweetie. He's a spoodle - a cocker spaniel mixed with poodle. I don't have any decent photos of him yet, but he's a caramel/browny colour.

Thats about it really, things are situation normal (for the most part).

Rachel, thanks for your comment to my last blog, I can't believe how expensive gas is getting! its crazy. I was talking to marj and alan the other day and they were telling me about it as well. Over here at the moment its about AU$6.00 a gallon (which works out to about $1.60 a litre which is what it is in some more remote/expensive areas). In nz they hit $2.10 a litre! Its madness.

Anyway I should get going, I need to have lunch before the hyper puppy turns up to see if he'll be okay here for a day or so with our dog.

hope you're all well and happy!
xoxox

1 comment:

Rachie-Babe said...

S0??????????? Did you get it?