Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday 15th March

Well we got our tickets yesterday! We leave here on the 31st of March, and arrive in Brisbane, Australia on April 2nd :) I'm so excited!! It does however mean that I've got a lot of stuff to get done in the next couple of weeks.

Last night I went through my books, and gave a bunch to hobbit that I thought she'd like. The rest i'll either give to the library or a friend who has a book store (he rocks, always gave us housemates discounts when we went in).

I'm in the process of getting a list of our dvd's for sale to the library to see if they need any. We've sold a decent amount of them, its just the last couple of boxes left.

Next to go through is my clothes, getting rid of stuff I don't wear, then my possessions like my beading kits and such (easily replaceable when i get to Aussie). Its not easy fitting your life into a suitcase!

We've got a couple of friends coming over tonight to watch/listen to some Rifftrax (think mystery science theater 3000). http://www.rifftrax.com/ Basically they make fun of movies. You find a movie you want to watch in their list, buy the track, download it/burn it to disk and play it on a cd player while watching the movie and voila! insta-fun!! I think tonight we're watching x-men or the lord of the rings (the first movie). Should be lots of fun. Oh that site has free samples if you're interested in checking them out.

alrighty thats about it for me, i'm going to post this then get some breakfast. take care guys xoxoxox

No comments: