Friday, April 16, 2010

Life goes forward

So things have been plodding along pretty nicely lately. Not a whole heck of a lot to update about here to be honest!

We've got a kitten - her name is Charli, she's absolutely gorgeous! She's black and white, and in a couple of weeks going to be fixed then hopefully we can start letting her outside.



I had a haircut (its above my shoulders!) one of my boss ladies did it for me last week, and i'm loving it. When my hair gets cut shorter it has a tendancy to hold curls a lot better than my longer hair so YAY. Its given me a bit more confidence.



I'm pretty excited, in a few weeks a good friend of ours from the states is coming over to see us! She's spending a few days in town with us, so i'm hoping we can keep her entertained and not too bored.

Other than that i've set up my photography website http://frozenkiwi.webs.com/ if you'd like to check it out.

No comments: